A bumper set of 28 torn paper brushes made in Photoshop 7 - both high and low res. Great when used as an eraser to distress your clean edged images. Also try using in conjunction with my handmade paper pattern set [link]
Free for personal use only, and give credit to melsbrushes.co.uk if you use them please! For commercial and credit free use, you can buy a license from my shopVisit my blog Mels Brushes for lots more resourcesQuick Tut:
You can use the small speckly brushes in the set to create your own torn edges. Here’s how..
* Set the foreground colour you would like
* Select one of the speckly brushes from the set
* Draw a custom shape with Paths’ selected, not fill
* Right click on the path and selct ‘Fill path’ (use foreground colour)
* Right click on the path again and select ‘Stroke Path’ (select brush from the drop-down)
* Do this 2 or 3 times
* Using the direct selection tool (the black arrow) right click on the path, and select delete path
You should now have a fuzzy ‘torn paper’ edge to your shape.