Egg brushes. Made in photoshop 7. They are 312px in size.
These work best using layer blends.
- On layer 1, do an egg in black.
- Make a new layer
- On that layer, do another egg in the colour you want.
- Right click on that top layer, and choose Blending Options..
- From the layer style panel that appears, choose a 'blend mode' from the drop down box.
- Using multiply, hard light or overlay generally gives a good effect. Make sure you have the preview box checked so you can play around with the effects
- Click ok
- you may want to increase the saturation to get a more vibrant colour. Just go to Image>Adjustments>Hue Saturation
Free for personal use only, and give credit to melsbrushes.co.uk if you use them please! For commercial and credit free use, you can buy a license from my shopVisit my blog Mels Brushes for lots more resources